Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Welcome to Lollipop Dating!

Well, hello there!

Welcome to my brand new dating and relationships blog! Here you will find all kinds of advice, ideas and musings about life in the world of dating. I write from my own experiences as well as observations of others and from time to time I write special articles for people who want to raise certain topics. Basically, if it has to do with relationships, I'm your girl!

My beautiful Lollipop Dating header was made my the uber talented cybobbie - looks good, yes?

I'm going to make this first post short, just as an introduction but if you want to ask me anything, feel free to leave a comment!

Don't be scared by my lack of fans, this is my first day! ;)

10 comments:

  1. Nice job Karen. Wishing you lots of success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tony! I will get moving with it properly tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The banner is fabulous, Bobbie did a great job. And I'm sure you'll soon have lots of followers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck to you~ looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I hope I can make it a success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the name and Bobbie's banner is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers, Jenn! I am SO in love with the banner! <3

    ReplyDelete