Friday, 13 August 2010

Sex

No, this is not merely a ploy to make you read the post :p I really want to talk about it! When I am not blogging both here and at A Time To Shine, I am writing articles. A while ago, while perusing Helium for suitable topics I stumbled across a debate about whether people should have sex before marriage. In this day and age, such a debate surprised me a little. Not because of the topic but because of the result. The poll was split with 58% for and 42% against. I would have expected the swing in favour to be much higher given that a lot of people think not having sex until after marriage is an outdated idea these days.

If you click on the link above, you can read my feelings on the topic, but do look at opposing views too - it's very interesting!

I was reminded of the topic this week when my friend, Tiffany Bailey, wrote this article: Are You Ready For Sex in Your Relationship? It brings up many important points that a lot of people tend to forget about, and should certainly keep in mind before getting into a sexual relationship.

In reality, getting horny then getting naked usually take precedence over good old-fashioned common sense but that doesn't mean that we should forget it altogether. Stay safe!

Please share your thoughts in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sort of surprised the poll results weren't higher either.

    ReplyDelete