Thursday, 12 August 2010

Ways To Deal With Your Jealousy

After writing this post about how to deal with a jealous partner, I promised to share an article from the other side.

Before I post it though, I would like to write something about me. If you're wondering where I got my inspiration from - it came from me. I mentioned how jealousy is an ugly emotion, but it is one I have to fight with all the time when it comes to romantic relationships. I know it is unpleasant for the people around me but it is not a great deal of fun to feel that way either. I usually blame my jealousy on the fact that I am a Scorpio - the star sign of all negative emotions(:p) - but really, I cannot blame my star sign for everything!

In order to cope with this hideous feeling, I have had to construct ways to handle it because the prospect of feeling that way forever is not a good one. I am pleased to say that after some practice, these techniques are pretty damn useful so I want to share them with you!

Ways to Deal With Your Jealousy. Let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. Very good advice! Sometimes, it's so hard not to be feel jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, it is pretty hard work sometimes!

    ReplyDelete