Monday, 16 August 2010

What turns you OFF?

Let's face it - no matter how much we love our partner, there are things about them that make us cringe. Of course, those things become part and parcel of who they are and we learn to live with them but what if we had known about those habits before?

I have been thinking about things I look for in a man, and things that would make me run screaming in the other direction. I write up a definitive list of my ultimate hates here: Five Things About Men That Turn Me Off, so take a look and see if you agree!

Which things are deal breakers for you? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Lack of humor is a big no no for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is for most people :D I mean, how can anyone get through life's crapness without a sense of humour?

    ReplyDelete