Saturday, 2 April 2011

B is for Break-ups


Add ImageNobody likes breaking up. Whether you have been with someone for six weeks, six months or six years, there is always a certain level of pain involved when a relationship ends. Some people handle a break-up with as much ease as is possible. Anger, crying, talking, moping and eating insane amounts of chocolate and ice cream are pretty common ways to handle it.

However, for others it isn't as easy to deal with. Not all people handle break-ups in a graceful, healthy way. It's understandable to want to inflict pain on the person who broke your heart but there are plenty of reasons why you shouldn't. If you are having a hard time after your relationship ended, check out these unhealthy ways to handle a break-up to make sure you are dealing with the situation the best way you possibly can.

9 comments:

  1. My solution is to no longer be involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am terrible with break ups. I get attached quickly and it backfires in the end. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie Anne - Sometimes that is the best way! :D

    Krazy Kendall - I am much the same :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breaking up is hard to do, said with the voice of experience. Good article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a song about that, isn't there? *lol* Thanks Tony!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way Carrie Underwood handles a break-up - Dug my key into the side . . . Makes it sound exciting and adventurous.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am one of those people that go crazy during break ups. :) I hope my husband knows this! lol! hehe great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucy - Lol, yes :)

    Amy - Thanks!!

    Loki - I have been a little crazy during break-ups in the past too!

    ReplyDelete