Monday, 11 April 2011

I is for I Love You

The Importance of Saying "I Love You"

Call me soppy if you must, but I am a big fan of those three little words. Of course, I don't want to hear them if they aren't genuine, but within a relationship I think a couple should say "I love you" as often as possible.

You don't have to say it with words all the time. Often, actions can do the talking. It's usually in the little things, not the grand gestures that feelings of love are most obvious.

Even so, hearing and saying the words are important too. I am one of those people who strongly believes that you should always let a person know you love them whenever you really feel it and not just when you want something! :p

10 comments:

  1. I love your site and as I browsed your blog I decided to award you the Creative Blog Award.
    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially for my son, I think I can never say it too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments everyone! Loki, I think it's really of huge importance for kids to hear it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely say it to Ethan a lot! Matt on the other hand, not so much. :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kendall - definitely more important to tell Ethan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed! Everyone needs to know that someone loves them!

    My “I” post is here: http://www.word-nerd-speaks.com/2011/04/inconspicuous-online.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved hearing the words and experiencing the attention, but all too often it was empty. I give up.

    Popping in by way of the A-Z Challenge. I’m blogging at:
    Write, Wrong or Indifferent
    Marie Anne’s Missives
    In the Garden With Sow-n-Sow
    Every Day Crochet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marie Anne - Empty words are useless :( Everyone deserves better than that <3

    ReplyDelete