Friday, 1 April 2011

A is for....Attributes!

Call me crazy, but I needed to get this blog moving again, so I have taken on a challenge! The A-Z Blogging Challenge to be precise! Every day throughout April (excluding Sundays) I will post a new entry relating to the letters of the alphabet. This means you will get plenty of brand new relationship advice and the occasional song or photograph when I can't think of anything else that will fit! :p

We will be starting with A for attributes! More specifically, physical attributes women find irresistible in men. Personally, I am almost always attracted to a man's smile more than anything else. A nice smile can brighten your day and in a long term relationship, the ability to laugh and smile through the rough times is a great thing.

What are the physical attributes that attract you to a man?

6 comments:

  1. I would have to say, height is what I am attracted to most. I am barely 5'3 and I like a man that can hold me. 6'0 is the perfect height :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this!!! Great A word! Hmmm, for me (I'm married so I'm going to cheat) it's my husband wrists. He has the cutest little creases that make my heart melt. So weird right? Well I guess that's okay... strange is who I am.

    I'm here to welcome to the A to Z challenge! I'm a co-host, should you need anything don't hesitate to ask!!! I do hope you'll stop by my neck of the woods! We're also having fun on twitter (I'm @jenunedited and we're using #atozchallenge)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krazy Kendall - I agree, height is a good thing!

    Jen - Thanks for the welcome! :D Lol @ wrists, I have never heard that one before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well since I am married I don't really notice...(ok Hubby is out of the room)...The eyes are big with me and of course the arms..nice muscles but not gigantic are a big plus..and (oh oh Hubby is back)as I said I don't ever notice anymore. ;O) Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanna - *lol* Yes, I agree that a man's eyes can be REALLY attractive! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm. I have to say I find a nice solid build that makes me feel petite (which I am not) rather alluring and I am such a sucker for tattoos. - Great way to start the A-Z! your blog looks like fun. Cant wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete