Thursday, 14 April 2011

L is for Loser

5 Signs He is a Loser

The above article was written by my friend Kendall, and it got me thinking about all of the loser boyfriends I've had. To be fair, my long term boyfriends weren't losers. But the ones in between weren't always the best choices.

There was the guy who was sending me flirty text messages - which were all the rage when mobile phones first became popular *lol* - I kinda liked him, until I realised he was sending them to several girls at once. Weirdo.

Then there was the "boomerang" boyfriend who couldn't quite figure out whether he wanted a relationship or not. They are the worst. I eventually made his decision for him. :D


Almost everyone has a story to tell when it comes to losers. Share some of yours with me! :D Link

3 comments:

  1. How about the "man" that lives at home with mama? Yeah that was one of the worst! I understand if he is going to school and working, but just to avoid paying rent? Come on! *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would take an entire blog unto itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendall - LOL yeah, that does seem like a bad idea!!

    Marie Anne - Could be an interesting idea for a blog! *lol*

    ReplyDelete