Tuesday, 26 April 2011

V is for Variety?

My friend Kendall suggested a cool topic for an article the other day, but I don't yet know if I have enough of an opinion to write 500 words about it *lol*. They topic was open relationships - hence V is for Variety.

For me, the idea of an open relationship is a weird one. I don't think I could cope with the idea of being in a relationship with someone who was also seeing other people. To me, being in a relationship means not wanting to be with anyone else. I would never judge anyone who is in an open relationship because I guess it works for some people, but it would never work for me.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. That's not a relationship. It just means you enjoy being with someone, but your still playing around. I'm so glad I found your blog. I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete