Monday, 9 May 2011

Dating Lessons Learned

You know how, when you were a teenager, you thought you knew everything about boys and dating and love? No matter what anyone told you, you thought you knew best? Then when you grew up, you realised that many times, the other people were right.

I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I wasn't a major dating know-it-all when I was younger, but I did feel that trusting my instincts was better than any advice anyone could give me. In some respects, I still agree with that. But there were moments when I really could have saved myself a lot of pain if I had listened to my friends and family.

I recently wrote an article on the topic - Things I Wish I'd Known About Dating When I Was 20. Take a look, and tell me what things you would tell yourself about dating if you could go back in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment