Monday, 13 June 2011

Commitment Issues

I have an excellent relationship with my boyfriend. But, alas, he is a typical man. If he hears the word "wedding" or "pregnant" I see him visibly flinch and try his best not to make a run for the door. I don't take his reactions personally because I understand that there are some things he just isn't ready for.

This isn't the case for all women. There are those who become so desperate for a commitment that they begin dropping small - or enormous - hints. It's okay to want a commitment, that's pretty normal. But when you are having to force your man into talking, and pushing him into an engagement, marriage or starting a family, you could be headed for trouble. Having made some mistakes in the past, and witnessing some disasters caused by my friends, I have written an article which might help.

What Not to do When You Want Your Man to Commit

1 comment:

  1. Sad story! maybe your boyfreind is not yet ready for commitment! try to find a better one.:)

    ReplyDelete